Get comfy now. Pay later.
Get moving with 4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks.
Easy sign up.
Simply select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout for orders with a minimum value of $35.
Complete your checkout.
No long forms to fill out. Receive an approval decision online and enjoy your purchase right away!
Pay over 4 equal installments.
No hidden fees. Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and never receive any additional fees when you pay on time
Get a drip of exxxtra hydration, especially on days when your skin is feeling hella parched. This daily pore-busting regimen is a clean, clinically-backed system that tightens the look of pores, hydrates, softens + strengthens skin’s moisture barrier in 3 simple steps.
- 1 GET CLEAR: Detox pores and wash it all off without stripping skin with Total Cleans’r, our 2-in-1 makeup-removing deep cleanser.
- 2 TONE + QUENCH: Keep your skin’s moisture barrier on lock with Fat Water Toner Essence, our toner-essence combo that instantly refreshes, soothes and calms without stripping skin.
- 3 LOCK N SHIELD: Lock in hydration, target discoloration, and prep skin for makeup with Hydra Vizor, our lightweight, invisible SPF-moisturizer.
THE #'S DON'T LIE:
In a consumer study on 52 people, after 1 use:
- 98% of users agree it thoroughly cleanses & refreshes skin
- 98% of users agree it cleanses pores
- 98% of users agree it removes dirt & oil
- 92% of users agree it removes makeup
Fat Water Hydrating Milky
In an 8-week clinical study of 49 people:
- Hydrates skin
- Improves skin barrier, texture, tone and the look of pores
- Brightens skin
After one week:
- 100% agree it replenishes skin
- 96% agree it leaves skin soft
- 94% agree it preps skin for the rest of their routine
- 92% agree it leaves skin looking plump
In a clinical study on 52 people, after 8 weeks of use:
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the look of pores
- Reduces the look of dark spots
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s firmness and elasticity
After one week:
- 100% of users agree it softens skin
- 100% of users agree it doesn’t pill under makeup
- 98% of users agree it works well with makeup, allowing for effortless application
- 96% of users agree blends invisibly with their skin tone
- 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling smoother
- Total Cleans'r: 145ml / 4.9 fl. oz.
- Fat Water Hydrating Milky: 150ml / 5 fl. oz.
- Hydra Vizor: 50ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
✔ Barbados Cherry (Acerola): Loaded with more Vitamin C than an orange; helps brighten skin
✔ Ginkgo Biloba: Helps control surface oil and clarify skin; a popular traditional Chinese ingredient
✔ Hyaluronic Acid, Tamarind + Panthenol: Plump skin with hydration + strengthen skin’s moisture barrier
✔ Mineral PCAS (ZN-PCA, MN-PCA, MG-PCA, NA-PCA): Mineral complexed NMF’s (Natural Moisturizing Factors) that bind moisture and strengthen skin’s barrier
✔ Kalahari Melon: Delivers vitamin and antioxidant-packed hydration
✔ Niacinamide: Fights shine and reduces the look of pores and dark spots
We got you covered, fam! Your health and safety are hella important to us. Although the hype is real about our high-quality ingredients, we always recommend consulting your physician about the use of our products during pregnancy or while nursing. Peep the ‘Ingredients’ tab on each product’s description page and hit up your physician before you glow.
TOTAL CLEANS'R: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SUCROSE, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAENOMELES SINENSIS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCONUT ACID, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), RED 40 (CI 16035), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985).
FAT WATER HYDRATING MILKY: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, SODIUM PCA, MAGNESIUM PCA, ZINC PCA, MANGANESE PCA, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, SODIUM FORMATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), RED 4 (CI 14700).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 9%, OCTISALATE 4.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OLEOSOMES, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, NIACINAMIDE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED EXTRACT, ADANSONIA DIGITATA PULP EXTRACT, BAROSMA BETULINA LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, SORBITAN OLEATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCRYLENE, POLYSORBATE 80, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, RED 33.
When do I need to wear SPF?
We’ll make it easy for ya: Every. Damn. Day.
How much sunscreen do I need to apply daily?
Experts recommend applying enough sunscreen to cover the parts of your body that aren’t covered by clothing. Hydra Vizor is intended to be used as a facial sunscreen—apply enough to cover your face, ears, and neck.
How often do I need to reapply?
If you’re going to be outside, you need to reapply every two hours to get the most protection.
Does Hydra Vizor protect against both UVA & UVB rays?
Here’s the deal: Hydra Vizor protects against both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays can cause premature aging (who wants that!?). We’re talking sagging, wrinkles and dark spots. And, you’re not necessarily safe inside because these bad boys can even penetrate glass! UVB rays are the main cause of sunburn and skin cancer.
What does SPF 30 mean?
Let’s break it down: SPF stands for sun protection factor. The SPF number is that many times UVB protection versus not wearing any sunscreen at all. SPF of 30 effectively absorbs 97% of the UVB rays from sunlight.
Is Hydra Vizor a mineral or a chemical sunscreen?
Hydra Vizor uses carefully selected and globally compliant chemical sun filters. They don’t leave behind the white cast that some of the mineral sunscreens are known for.
Will Hydra Vizor affect the look & wear of my makeup?
Hey boo, we got you: Rihanna wanted Hydra Vizor to work well with all skin tones—and with makeup, too. Hydra Vizor blends invisibly, plus it provides a perfect canvas for makeup, won’t pill or ball up, and get this—has no flashback.
Does Hydra Vizor help prevent dark spots from the sun?
In addition to avoiding the sun, covering up, wearing a hat and UV-protective sunglasses, regularly wearing SPF—like Hydra Vizor—can help prevent darkening of skin by sun exposure. This balances the look of your complexion and may help avoid or lessen visible dark spots. Made with niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3), Hydra Vizor is also clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots over time in an 8-week clinical study on 52 women.
I have a deeper skin tone. Do I still need to wear SPF? Will Hydra Vizor work for me?
No matter how much melanin you’ve got, you need to wear SPF. In fact, some of the skin concerns of those of us with deeper skin tones, like uneven skin tone, discoloration and dark spots, are worsened by sun exposure. On a more serious note, practicing good sun sense and using an SPF regularly helps prevent skin cancer.
I have oily skin. Can I use Hydra Vizor?
We see you! Hydra Vizor is made for all skin types. It was clinically tested on oily skin types which tend to be the ones that experience breakouts. It’s also oil free, won’t clog pores, plus, it’s nongreasy and feels weightless on your skin.
Does Hydra Vizor expire?
Yes, all SPFs expire. Every product is shipped to customers or storefronts with ample shelf life left. For North America, where this is regulated as an OTC drug, check the expiration date printed on the product.
Why are there different versions of Hydra Vizor? Which one is right for me?
The Hydra Vizor formula is global, but every country has different regulations about how sunscreen is sold. The right version for you is the one that’s labeled for your country!
- Streamlined packaging for less waste—no box or shrink wrap
- The tube is made with 40% PCR (aka post-consumer recycled material) and is recyclable depending on your region; check your local guidelines.
- When you’re done, cut open the tube, scoop out (and use!) the last of the goop, then rinse the tube. Then, separate the cap and the tube and recycle both.
Fat Water Hydrating Milky
- Streamlined packaging for minimized waste—no box or shrink wrap
- The bottle and cap are recyclable
- When you’re done, separate the bottle and cap and recycle both
- Its protective outer box is recyclable
- Sleek, refillable packaging: When you’re done, dispose of the inner cartridge and replace
YOU'LL WANNA SEE THIS
SHOW US YOUR FENTY FACE
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS HERE OR TAG #FENTYSKIN AND @FENTYSKIN ON YOUR INSTA POST FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED ABOVE!