Get comfy now. Pay later.
Get moving with 4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks.
Easy sign up.
Simply select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout for orders with a minimum value of $35.
Complete your checkout.
No long forms to fill out. Receive an approval decision online and enjoy your purchase right away!
Pay over 4 equal installments.
No hidden fees. Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and never receive any additional fees when you pay on time
RIHANNA’S WAY: YOUR BEST SKIN IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS.
CLEANSE. TONE. HYDRATE WITH SUN PROTECTION.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
Give it to me quick:
Get Rihanna’s starter routine for your best skin in three simple steps with this set of travel-size minis. It’s a perfect way to try or travel with the Fenty Skin Start’rs.
Tell me more:
Rihanna comes through with her starter skincare routine: This clinically proven 3-step is designed to work better together. Brighten, target pores and dark spots, and hydrate and protect skin.
- REMOVE + CLEANSE: Total Cleans’r gets you the delicious deep clean you deserve: Fenty Skin’s universal creamy cleanser removes dirt, oil, and longwear makeup without stripping or drying. Barbados cherry and coconut-derived cleansers nourish and treat skin right.
- TONE + TREAT: Fat Water is the do-it-all toner serum combo that targets pores, improves the look of dark spots, brightens, smooths, and fights shine—all without stripping skin. Rihanna calls it “fat” because of its unique thick texture that absorbs instantly.
- PROTECT + HYDRATE: Hydra Vizor is a 2-in-1 sunscreen-moisturizer that’s lightweight, oil free, and truly invisible on all skin tones. It claps back at dehydration, discoloration, and dark spots. And plays well with makeup, too: Zero flashback.
Now includes a sample of Allure’s Best of Beauty award-winning Butta Drop Whipped Oil Body Cream With Tropical Oils + Shea Butter.
All products are: Noncomedogenic (won’t clog pores). For all skin types. Clean, vegan, & gluten-free.
The #'s don't lie:
In a consumer study on 54 women, after 1 use:
- 98% of users agree it thoroughly cleanses & refreshes skin
- 98% of users agree it cleanses pores
- 98% of users agree it removes dirt & oil
- 92% of users agree it removes makeup
In a clinical study on 54 women, over 8 weeks of use:
- Reduces oil on skin
- Improves the look of pores
- Reduces the look of dark spots
Over one week:
- 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling fresh
- 94% of users agree it absorbs quickly
- 94% of users agree it purifies and softens skin
- 94% of users agree it improves skin clarity
- 93% of users agree it brightens skin
- 94% of users agree it creates healthy-looking skin
- 93% of users agree it leaves skin looking more even
- 91% of users agree it plumps skin with hydration
In a clinical study on 52 women, after 8 weeks of use:
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the look of pores
- Reduces the look of dark spots
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s firmness and elasticity
After one week:
- 100% of users agree it softens skin
- 100% of users agree it doesn’t pill under makeup
- 98% of users agree it works well with makeup, allowing for effortless application
- 96% of users agree blends invisibly with their skin tone
- 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling smoother
- Total Cleans'r: 45ml / 1.52 fl. oz.
- Fat Water: 50ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
- Hydra Vizor: 30ml / 1 fl. oz.
- Butta Drop Packette: 8ml / 0.27 fl. oz.
✔ Barbados cherry (acerola): Every cherry is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange to help brighten
✔ Ginkgo biloba: A tree commonly used in ancient Chinese healing techniques; helps control oil and clarify skin
✔ Australian lemon myrtle & witch hazel water: Help reduce oil and refine pores
✔ Japanese raisin tree: It’s been used for over 1,000 years in Asia as a recovery treatment from long nights of partying; helps detoxify
✔ Kalahari melon: A wild watermelon that’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins; helps hydrate
✔ Niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine
We got you covered, fam! Your health and safety are hella important to us. Although the hype is real about our high-quality ingredients, we always recommend consulting your physician about the use of our products during pregnancy or while nursing. Peep the ‘Ingredients’ tab on each product’s description page and hit up your physician before you glow.
TOTAL CLEANS'R: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SUCROSE, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAENOMELES SINENSIS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCONUT ACID, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), RED 40 (CI 16035), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985).
FAT WATER: AQUA/WATER/EAU, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, BACKHOUSIA CITRIODORA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, HOVENIA DULCIS FRUIT EXTRACT, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, RED 33 (CI 17200).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 9%, OCTISALATE 4.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OLEOSOMES, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, NIACINAMIDE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED EXTRACT, ADANSONIA DIGITATA PULP EXTRACT, BAROSMA BETULINA LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, SORBITAN OLEATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCRYLENE, POLYSORBATE 80, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, RED 33.
BUTTA DROP: AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, PROPANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, CETEARYL OLIVATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED OIL, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA SEED OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PLUMERIA ACUTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ETHYL HEXANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TROMETHAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
When do I need to wear SPF?
We’ll make it easy for ya: Every. Damn. Day.
How much sunscreen do I need to apply daily?
Experts recommend applying enough sunscreen to cover the parts of your body that aren’t covered by clothing. Hydra Vizor is intended to be used as a facial sunscreen—apply enough to cover your face, ears, and neck.
How often do I need to reapply?
If you’re going to be outside, you need to reapply every two hours to get the most protection.
Does Hydra Vizor protect against both UVA & UVB rays?
Here’s the deal: Hydra Vizor protects against both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays can cause premature aging (who wants that!?). We’re talking sagging, wrinkles and dark spots. And, you’re not necessarily safe inside because these bad boys can even penetrate glass! UVB rays are the main cause of sunburn and skin cancer.
What does SPF 30 mean?
Let’s break it down: SPF stands for sun protection factor. The SPF number is that many times UVB protection versus not wearing any sunscreen at all. SPF of 30 effectively absorbs 97% of the UVB rays from sunlight.
Is Hydra Vizor a mineral or a chemical sunscreen?
Hydra Vizor uses carefully selected and globally compliant chemical sun filters. They don’t leave behind the white cast that some of the mineral sunscreens are known for.
Will Hydra Vizor affect the look & wear of my makeup?
Hey boo, we got you: Rihanna wanted Hydra Vizor to work well with all skin tones—and with makeup, too. Hydra Vizor blends invisibly, plus it provides a perfect canvas for makeup, won’t pill or ball up, and get this—has no flashback.
Does Hydra Vizor help prevent dark spots from the sun?
In addition to avoiding the sun, covering up, wearing a hat and UV-protective sunglasses, regularly wearing SPF—like Hydra Vizor—can help prevent darkening of skin by sun exposure. This balances the look of your complexion and may help avoid or lessen visible dark spots. Made with niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3), Hydra Vizor is also clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots over time in an 8-week clinical study on 52 women.
I have a deeper skin tone. Do I still need to wear SPF? Will Hydra Vizor work for me?
No matter how much melanin you’ve got, you need to wear SPF. In fact, some of the skin concerns of those of us with deeper skin tones, like uneven skin tone, discoloration and dark spots, are worsened by sun exposure. On a more serious note, practicing good sun sense and using an SPF regularly helps prevent skin cancer.
I have oily skin. Can I use Hydra Vizor?
We see you! Hydra Vizor is made for all skin types. It was clinically tested on oily skin types which tend to be the ones that experience breakouts. It’s also oil free, won’t clog pores, plus, it’s nongreasy and feels weightless on your skin.
Does Hydra Vizor expire?
Yes, all SPFs expire. Every product is shipped to customers or storefronts with ample shelf life left. For North America, where this is regulated as an OTC drug, check the expiration date printed on the product.
Why are there different versions of Hydra Vizor? Which one is right for me?
The Hydra Vizor formula is global, but every country has different regulations about how sunscreen is sold. The right version for you is the one that’s labeled for your country!
The Fenty Skin Start’r Set box is 100% recyclable.
Mini Total Cleans’r
- The tube is made with 40% PCR (aka post-consumer recycled material) and is recyclable depending on your region; check your local guidelines.
- When you’re done, cut open the tube, scoop out (and use!) the last of the goop, then rinse the tube. Then, separate the cap and the tube and recycle both.
Mini Fat Water
- The bottle and cap are recyclable
- Remove the clear disc in the neck of the bottle, throw the disc away
- Separate the bottle and cap and recycle both
Mini Hydra Vizor
- The bottle is recyclable
- When you’re done, recycle the bottle, throw away the pump and cap